Apologies, but no results were found.
Wa, Wa, Wa! Welcome!
Welcome! This is
The People and Culture of Melanesia
- Number of Posts:161
- Number of Comments:17
- Number of Categories:11
- Number of Tags:369
- Number of Pages:8
- Number of Links:0
- Number of Registered Users:6
- Number of Links Categories:0
- Number of Trackback:0
- Number of Pingbacks:0
OKUK: Worker Ownership Coop.
Cry is NOT a Sign of Weakness
- August 19, 2019. Pacific Island nations will no longer stand for Australia’s inaction on climate change
- October 25, 2020. Ancient ‘trace’ in Papuan genomes suggests previously unknown expansion out of Africa
- March 08, 2019. ‘We cannot swim, we cannot eat’: Solomon Islands struggle with nation’s worst oil spill
- May 08, 2018. Hillary Clinton is sounding the alarm over China’s efforts to covertly interfere with politics worldwide – Business Insider
Any Amount or form of donation is most Welcome! You can contribute or donate via paypal.com or ko-fi.com
MELANESIA.netWORK is the blog presented by PAPUAmart.com LDT, a local IT-Based Company in Papua New Guinea, as a social-responsibility project that contains various information and news on Melanesian peoples, Melanesian Nature and Melanesian Culture.Read More HERE
Aboriginal Connection Africa African Union Aid Agencies Aid Dependency Ambae Volcano Australia Blackbirding c;climate change climate change Customary Land Cyclone deforestation development projects donor countries Fiji Frank Bainimarama global warming indigenous people Kanaky land dispute land rights Melanesia Melanesian people Melanesian Tribes New Zealand Pacific climate campaign Pacific Island states palm oil Papua New Guinea pastic ban plantation plastic ban plastic waste PNG Prime Minister police terror Port Moresby Port Vila Prime Miinister sea level rise Solomon Islands South Pacific islanders Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu